Albert L. Evans, D.D.S.,P.C.
Dr. Albert Evans was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. He attended the University of Utah for his undergraduate studies, and then attended dental school at the Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia before completing his pediatric residency program at Primary Children’s Hospital in 1998. Dr. Evans is a perpetual student, and regularly pursues continuing education courses in order to continue providing his patients with excellent care.
Dr. Evans is a member of a number of professional organizations, including:
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Utah Dental Association (UDA) – past president of the Murray/Midvale District
As a dentist, Dr. Evans’ goals to help children are:
- Developing good oral habits that last for a lifetime
- Taking care of the existing cavities and continue decay free
- Managing spacing for primary and permanent teeth which leads to a healthy, aesthetic smile
- Having a positive attitude about going to the dentist
Dr. Evans and his wife have five children and at present 12 grandchildren. His hobbies include photography (which you are seeing here on the website), making homemade ice cream and other delights for his children and grandchildren, cooking, cycling, and he loves being outdoors and hiking. He particularly loves to ski and is a certified ski instructor. He taught at Park City Ski Resort. Dr Evans participated in a number of sports for many years including baseball, football and has served as a softball umpire. He has volunteered his services for dental and charity work.